-
April 23rd, 2004, 01:27 PM
#31
HB Forum Owner
Guilin, province of Guangxi, China. Truly one of the most beautiful natural places in the world:
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
-
April 23rd, 2004, 06:09 PM
#32
Inactive Member
SPOILERS FOR SHENMU"E II
Holy shit, that place is real?!?!
I thought it was jsut some beautiful place Yu made up!!! I'm going there. I want to see the Shenmue tree and see the mirrors and oh yeah!
-
April 23rd, 2004, 06:20 PM
#33
Inactive Member
They look ripped from a game j/k [img]tongue.gif[/img]
They are cool. Nice place...
-
April 23rd, 2004, 06:26 PM
#34
Inactive Member
-
April 23rd, 2004, 06:27 PM
#35
Inactive Member
-
April 23rd, 2004, 06:27 PM
#36
HB Forum Owner
Of course, Shenmue II's greatness was modeled after real life greatness. The real Guilin is as beautiful and nice as it is in Shenmue II, maybe even better!
I want to visit Guilin at least once in my life as well. Maybe in the near future (2-3 years) I'll get a very good chance to go.
-
April 23rd, 2004, 07:46 PM
#37
Inactive Member
All the places in Shenmue are real. Kowloon is a major city in china.
-
April 23rd, 2004, 08:50 PM
#38
HB Forum Owner
Wan-chai is a neighborhood in Hong Kong, Aberdeen is another (but I think it's on an island). Kowloon is not like that though.
-
April 23rd, 2004, 09:11 PM
#39
Inactive Member
Kowloon looks nothing like that.
-
April 26th, 2004, 11:23 AM
#40
HB Forum Owner
LMAO, the Go-Gaia people isn't as freaky as other boards', look at this thread I created:
http://bildeau.go-gaia.com/forum/vie....php?t=1949379
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 26, 2004 10:57 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks